Carlsbad Premium Outlets is expanding its retail offerings with three new brands, plus two remodeled stores. These offerings bring a wider variety of unique products and experiences for the Carlsbad community.
New Openings Include:
- The North Face: Specializes in outdoor apparel and equipment. Combining functionality and style, the brand offers a range of performance-driven gear for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Perry Ellis: The international fashion manufacturer that specializes in designing a variety of male styles and suits for work, casual wear, travel and special events is now open.
- FASHIONPHILE: Specializes in authentic pre-owned designer treasures.
Remodeled/Renovated Stores Include:
- Crocs: Specializes in clogs, versatile sandals and trendy shoes. Crocs’ renovated space opened in late October.
- The Cosmetics Company Store: Providing premium skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrance products from a collection of prestigious brands, The Cosmetics Company Store is reopening in a remodeled space in late October.
The new retailers join more than 80 brands at Carlsbad Premium Outlets, including Coach, Tory Burch and Brooks Brothers among other brands.